My Signature app for iPhone and iPad
9936 ratings )
Current version: 4.3
, last update: 2 months ago
First release : 09 Jun 2011
App size: 15.3 Mb
This simple tool can help you to generate a customised e-signature on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and share it in other apps or desktop applications.
1. Two function modes allow users to create a signature by handwriting or using different fonts.
2. In handwriting mode, colors and thickness of the strokes are customisable.
3. In typing mode, colors and fonts for the signature are customisable.
4. User can insert an e-signature in a new email immediately within the app.
5. User can also copy/paste or "Open In" e-signatures in other apps, such as Evernote, Pages, Dropbox, etc.
6. e-signatures are saved on the device automatically and can be reused any time when you launch the app again.
7. e-signatures can be exported via File Sharing function in iTunes and used by other desktop applications, such as Word, Pages, Mail, etc.
8. If you copy/paste e-signatures to other apps, they are transparent PNG format, so they are suitable for documents with any background colors.
9. If you export e-signatures via "Open in" function, they will be exported as white background JPG format.
10. Quick guide is available for the first time users.
Hope you like this app.
Latest reviews of My Signature app for iPhone and iPad
I love it , its a great App By Betty Fenwick April 1 2012
Please update your My Signature app. It needs an eraser! It also needs updating with iOS 10. It is the one app I use everyday! Would get 5 stars with update.
Perfect. This makes it so easy to create a signature that you can add to emails and best of all, save on your desktop to import into Word, PDF or other documents. The background is transparent so you can drop the image in a signature box and it looks perfect!
Simple and effective
Saved me a lot of work from scanning My Signature. Best yet the background is transparent. Works as intended. Gave it 5 star as the learning curve is basically zero. FYI. Creat and email ur sig then open it in MS office picture manager then copy and paste. Works like a charm. Very happy. Thanks. SJ
This app does not do what it indicates it will. You cannot insert a signature you make into an email--you have to launch an email from the signature application. Furthermore, the signature block is HUGE. So, either you have a HUGE signature, or a HUGE space above or below your signature. I can honestly say I will never have a use for this app.
and other. So, download free My Signature .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually My Signature iOS app used & searched for